HTLC offer the following courses which may be of interest to office staff. Search the Learning Zone using the course title for details
Constructive Communication It’s not so much what you say but how you say it!
Time Management Training for Support Staff
Introduction to Supervisory Management for School Support Staff
Performance Management Skills Training for school support staff reviewers
If you have a training requirement not covered by the above please contact Patricia.Langley@hants.gov.uk who could be able to arrange a bespoke session for you.
- Apprenticeships as training for existing and experienced staff
Apprenticeships as training for existing and experienced staff
Existing and experienced staff are able to access the following development opportunities funded by the apprenticeship levy. For maintained and voluntary controlled schools this will be via the HCC digital account managed by the Hampshire Schools Apprenticeships team. Academies, foundation, trust and voluntary aided schools will have their own digital account if their pay bill is over £3.5M or be eligible for Government co-funding where the Government pays 90% of the cost and the school 10%.
- Business and Administration Level 2
- Business Administrator Level 3
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2
- Customer Service Specialist Level 3
- Team Leader/Supervisor Level 3
- School Business Professional Level 4
- Chartered Manager Degree Level 6
- Masters in Education (Senior Leader) Level 7
See the ‘Apprenticeships’ tile for more information
- SIMS, Tucasi and Microsoft Office
SIMS, Tucasi and Microsoft Office
Hampshire Services eLearn eTeach offer a range of hands on SIMS, Tucasi and Microsoft Office training .
Click here for information about current courses.
- Education Financial Services (EFS)
Education Financial Services (EFS)
EFS provide a wide range of training opportunities designed to support the financial management and administration of schools. They deliver training through a variety of methods including on-site visits, class based training and workshops.
Click here for further information.