PDL Training Opportunities
Our Autumn term offer is a blend of online and venue based events which are identified in the course titles on the Learning Zone as follows:
Webinar – virtual training via Microsoft Teams
Blended – courses that are a mixture of virtual and face to face training
No categorisation – venue based training
For any queries regarding our training offer, please contact email@example.com.
For any course booking queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Take a look at our PDL learning opportunities available to book:
To search for a specific course, type the course title or keywords in the 'Find Learning' box.
Summer Term 2023
Summer 22-23 Secondary PDL Network – 9 June 2023
Keyword Search: Summer PDL Network
The primary aims of the subject network meetings are to:
- Support effective subject leadership aligned to each school’s individual context.
- Develop skills and expertise within school subject teams and thereby increase capacity.
- Deepen understanding of subject specific pedagogy and knowledge that underpins good progress and attainment for ALL pupils.
- Ensure a clear understanding of the national picture and its application in local and school contexts, to include consideration of COVID 19 as appropriate.
- Facilitate school to school networking and develop strength across the system.
Price: F2F Sub £70 / SLA £35 / Full £84