- Courses delivered in Schools and Consultancy
- Courses delivered in Schools
Courses delivered in Schools
Many of the support staff courses listed on The Learning Zone can be commissioned to be delivered in your school or for a group of schools coming together for a training event. Examples of available courses are
- Constructive Communication It’s not so much what you say but how you say it!
- Time Management Training for Support Staff
- Managing Teaching Assistants
- Introduction to Supervisory Management for School Support Staff
- Get it covered! Hints and tips for support staff who will be covering classes
- Teaching Assistants Role in Promoting Pupil Learning Through Questioning
- Performance Management Skills Training for school support staff reviewers
- Supporting Behaviour for Learning for Teaching Assistants
- Effective Midday Supervision
To request a price and available dates please complete the Booking Request form and return to Sarah Bettridge
If you have a training requirement not covered by the above please contact Patricia.Langley@hants.gov.uk who might be able to arrange a bespoke session for you.
In addition to the training courses above we also offer advice and consultancy for schools in relation to a range of support staff matters. This might include, advice on the deployment and development of support staff, progression routes including Higher Level Teaching Assistant and TA to Teacher, qualification frameworks and support staff performance management. Please contact Patricia.Langley@hants.gov.uk for an informal discussion.